1) Humanity will adapt - Human beings on this planet are already adapting to climate change through new technologies and changes in consumption habits, although more will need to be done by future generations. We as a species can easily migrate to unaffected areas and new air conditioning technology is extremely promising.
2) Other worlds can be colonized - “SpaceX” has already unveiled plans to colonize mars, they intend to establish a permanent, self-sustaining city on the Red Planet. They plan their first trip to the red planet by 2024 and any drastic climate change in which a tipping point is reached will only speed up their plans. Their is also an influx of private startups in China to reach Mars first, the startup “Onespace”, who is supported by the National Defense Science in China is aiming for a launch date as early as next year. Russia should not be discounted either since they have a government funded space program and also have private space companies.
3) Natural Resources are finite - Our natural resources are limited in supply and the burning of fossil fuels will eventually stop and the adoption of green technologies will become common place. The democrat party can stop trying to shove them down America’s throat. Some analysts estimate our petroleum reserves will be depleted by 2045.
4) The wildlife affected by climate change will adapt too - Many forms of life will be affected by climate change and Polar bears are one of the most often cited. Right now they depend heavily on Artic Sea ice for hunting. They can and will need to find alternate methods to make a living.
5) It’s a manufactured myth - Ever seen that Al Gore movie? It’s over a decade old, but one would think the world is going to end tomorrow.
6) Jobs and the economies of the world are important – It is no secret that the fight against climate change is an expensive endeavor and it’s an impediment to a strong economy. It’s this generations “War on Poverty” or the previous generation “War on Terror.” A reduction of greenhouse gasses is costly and those costs are the main drivers of a crippled economy.
7) It is still just a theory - In science, one starts with a hypothesis (an educated guess). The University of California, Berkley defines a theory as "a broad, natural explanation for a wide range of things.” Theories can be improved or modified so it’s accuracy is greater over time.
8) Scientists Disagree - The most important fact about climate science, often overlooked, is that scientists disagree about the environmental impacts of the combustion of fossil fuels. More can be read here.
9) Our nation shouldn’t sacrifice for others – One of the largest and most important economies in the world hasn’t made any pledges to reduce carbon emissions. The United States and many other nations have. If they aren’t worried, we shouldn’t be either.
10) Global warming is inevitable – Humanity will always be here and almost everything we do leaves a carbon footprint. We might be able to reduce it but can’t be eliminated and as soon as we accept that, the better we will be.